Through the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program, investors and their immediate family members can directly qualify for citizenship.
Antigua and Barbuda, an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean, has a developing economy driven primarily by the tourism industry.
The verdant tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are an enticing travel destination, considered one of the most stunning and charming holiday locations in the world.
As a member of the British Commonwealth, Antigua and Barbuda offers its citizens visa-free travel to over 130 other countries, including Canada, Schengen countries (EU), and the UK.
Benefits of Having Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship and Passport
Those who acquire Antigua and Barbuda citizenship and passport will be afforded all rights available to the country’s natural citizens. Rights and benefits include:
- Visa-free travel: Citizenship allows individuals to freely enter EU Schengen member States among many others, including Canada, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Martinique, the UK, Hong Kong,Singapore, St. Martin and St. Barths. Travel for business or pleasure to 130 countries without needing to apply for a visa.
- Dual citizenship: There is no requirement for an applicant to relinquish citizenship in his or her home country.
- Resident status for dependents: Tuition for institutes of higher learning in Antigua and Barbuda are far less expensive for students with resident status.
- Confidentiality: Applicant information confidentiality is expressly preserved by law.
- Access to international banking institutions.
- Strong asset protection laws and well-regulated financial services.
- Stable democratic government and legal system based on English common law